West Queen West Weekend Guide. May 25 – 27.by Rob Sysak, May 24, 2018
Friday, May 25th.
Saturday, May 26th.
Sunday, May 27th
Dinner in WQW
Harlem Underground, Convenience, Agora, Milagro Cantinas, Oyster Boy, Hooky’s Fish & Chips, The County General, Lisa Marie, El Almacen, The Swan, Banu, Terroni, Rickshaw Bar, Street Shak, Noce, Entice Culinary Lounge, Butter Chicken Roti, Lamesa, The Drake Hotel, Gladstone Hotel, Fresh, Otto’s Bierhalle, Carmen, Bolt Fresh Bar, Frankie’s, The Good Son, Fonda Lola, Nuit Social, Sweet Lulu, Nana, Nunu Ethiopian Restaurant, H Bar, Squirly’s, Smoque N’ Bones, Loaded Pierogi, Juan Gonzalez Taqueria, Montgomery’s, Canis, Death & Taxes, Noce, Dandylion, The Dog & Bear, Barn Restaurant, Church Aperitivo Bar, Ali Baba’s, North Of Brooklyn, King Slice, Baba’s Doner House, Toma Burger Addiction, Kenzo, La Hacienda, Poutini’s, Ravi Soups.
Brunch in WQW (Saturday & Sunday)
Harlem Underground, Milagro Cantinas, Lamesa, The Drake Hotel, El Almacen, Gladstone Hotel, Fresh, Otto’s Bierhalle, Carmen, The County General, Banu, Bolt Fresh Bar, Swan Restaurant, Lisa Marie, Frankie’s, Cafe Neon, The Good Son and Fonda Lola and Death & Taxes, Nunu Ethiopian.
Coffee in WQW
Nuna Cafe, Jimmy’s Coffee, Antikka – Cafe & Records, Soufi’s, BUNA, Tokyo Smoke, El Almacen, Sam James Coffee Bar, Cafe Neon, Dufflet, Major Treat, Mabel’s, White Squirrel.
Keep up to date on our West Queen West social medias and website for events, sales, WQW merchants, shops, services, storefronts, restaurants and more:
Past, Present & Future Events in WQW:
Paul Petro Contemporary Art Gallery
- Toronto Flower Market: May 26, June 9, 23, July 14, August 18, September 15, October 6, 20 / CAMH grounds / Shaw Park. Free for all.
- Trinity Bellwoods Farmers’ Market is back May 8! Every Tuesday from May 8 – October 30 from 3pm – 7pm. Rain or Shine.
- Lisgar Park Market – Coming back soon! “The Lisgar Park Market is a space for people to engage and for farmers, food vendors and artisans to connect with the community.”
- Pride Toronto: June 1 – 24.
- Queen West Art Crawl: Sept 22 – 23, 2018.
Gift Toronto’s coolest neighbourhood with the West Queen West E-Gift Card!
Shops, restaurants, services, salons, spas, art galleries… there are 75+ places from Bathurst to Gladstone where your card can be redeemed! Plus, receive a $25 bonus when you buy a $100 WQW E-Gift Card.