HASCAPby Rob Sysak, February 4, 2021
HASCAP Available NOW
Highly Affected Sectors Credit Availability Program (HASCAP)
- The Highly Affected Sectors Credit Availability Program (HASCAP) provides businesses heavily impacted by COVID-19, access guaranteed, low-interest loans of $25,000 to $1 million to cover operational cash flow needs.
- HASCAP is available to businesses that operate in sectors such as tourism and hospitality, restaurants and those that primarily rely on in-person services.
- The program is available at some participating financial institutions. Other participating financial institutions will deploy the program progressively over the days that follow.
DoorDash is providing grants to restaurants
- selected through an application process in select cities across the US and Canada.
- The grants are the second round of funding distributed as part of DoorDash’s Main Street Strong Pledge to help restaurants recover and succeed amidst COVID-19 related challenges.
- Must have 3 stores or fewer currently operating
- Must have $3M or less in 2019 annual revenue per store
- Must employ 50 people or fewer per store
More details: doordash.helloalice.com/.